Winter Season 2022 (12 Weeks)
A 12 week Half Marathon Training Program starting on Tueday September 27, 2022 @ 6:15pm.
or a 5K or 10K Training program for new runners.
Perfect for the first-time runner to experienced runners looking to training and complete local fun runs to Half or Full Marathon in Late December of Early January which includes races like the San Diego Holiday Half Marathon or Carlsbad Half Marathon.
All participants in this season will receive a Black Flag Running Club Dri-Tek moisture-wicking athletic shirt with your membership. You can pick the style of shirt you want.
Your purchase of this program is for the training schedule and weekly coaching texts only. The group runs, happy hours, and social events are added benefits and subject to change or cancellation.
Top scheduled races are: (See our Race List for full details)
- San Diego Holiday Half Marathon (12/17/22)
Who and When
- All levels of Runners: Beginner, Intermediate & PR Chasers (Advanced Level)
- First Group Run on Tuesday, 9/27/22
- Season Kick Off Party and Orientation 9/27/2022 @ 5:15 pm at De Anza Cove, Mission Bay, http://bit.ly/tGLDPn
Prices & Dates
- $100 – Early Bird, ends 6/30/22
- $110 – Regular Rate, ends 10/9/22
by purchasing this training program I agree to the terms & conditions.