Spring Season 2023 (20 Weeks)
A 20 Week Training Program that will prepare you for races in March through June including the San Diego Half Marathon, Rock n Roll Half or Full Marathon and/or La Jolla Half Marathon.
All participants will receive a Black Flag Running Club Dri-Tek moisture-wicking athletic shirt with your membership. You can pick the style of shirt you want.
Top scheduled races are: (See our Race List for full Details)
- Rock n Roll Half or Full Marathon (6/4/23)
Who and When:
- Levels of Runners: Beginner*, Intermediate & PR Chasers (Advanced Level)
- First Group Run: Tuesday, 1/16/23
- Kick Off Party and Orientation: Tuesday, 1/16/23 at South Mission Beach: 339 N Jetty Rd, San Diego
Prices & Dates
- $140 – Early Bird, ends 12/30/22
- $150 – Regular Rate, ends 1/29/23
by purchasing this training program I agree to the terms & conditions.
The 20-week schedule includes training for most of the major Spring races which include Rock n Roll HALF or FULL marathons – you choose. Also during this training, we run the SD Half, OC Half Marathon, La Jolla Half Marathon* as an interim race but you do not have to run it if you don’t want to.
* The SD Half and La Jolla Half marathon race is optional for those in the Rock n Roll Program. Many will simply focus on a solid 20 week Half or Full Training regime only. Similarly, If you are starting your first training program during this Spring Season, then the La Jolla Half Marathon will likely come too quickly for you. The point is to give you as much flexibility as possible and help you "Run you own path".