Summer Season 2021 (11 Weeks)
Update: All orders placed after 6/15/21 will not receive a shirt until the following season
A 11 week Half Marathon Training Program starting on June 1, 2021 @ 6:15pm.
or a 5K or 10K Training program for new runners.
Perfect for the first-time runner to experienced runners looking to training and complete local fun runs to Half Marathon in late July to mid - August which includes races like the SD Half Marathon, Craft Classic Half Marathon and AFC Half Marathon to name a few.
All participants in this season will receive a Black Flag Running Club Dri-Tek moisture-wicking athletic shirt with your membership. You can pick the style of shirt you want.
Your purchase of this program is for the training schedule and weekly coaching texts only. The group runs, happy hours, and social events are added benefits and subject to change or cancellation.
Top scheduled races are: (See our Race List for full details)
- San Diego Half Marathon (7/18/21)
- Craft Classic Half Marathon (7/25/21)
- Americas Finest City Half Marathon (8/12/21)
Who and When
- All levels of Runners: Beginner, Intermediate & PR Chasers (Advanced Level)
- First Group Run on Tuesday, 6/1/21
- Season Kick Off Party and Orientation 6/1/2021 @ 5:15 pm at De Anza Cove, Mission Bay, http://bit.ly/tGLDPn
Prices & Dates
- $100 – Early Bird, ends 5/24/21
- $110 – Regular Rate, ends 6/13/21
by purchasing this training program I agree to the terms & conditions.